ETHERNET TO DMX STAND ALONE INTERFACE
Our new CQSA-E includes an Ethernet port in addition to the USB port. This gives long distance access and communication with the device anywhere on a Local network (LAN & WLAN) or on the Internet (via Web server). Connected to an access point or a router you have easy control with a mobile or tablet using the Wi-Light 2 APP.
Same hardware features as the CQSA 1024 with ETHERNET port for Local Area Network.
A 6-in-1 multiprotocol Stand Alone device featuring DMX playback, DMX In/Out, Art-Net Out, sACN Out, Node (Art-Net to DMX decoder), and Splitter, the CQSA-E is a versatile and essential tool designed to meet the needs of the widest array of lighting projects, performances and installations.
Easy Web remote operation:
• Create your user account (login, email, password) and log in with Wi-Light 2
• Register connected devices to your account (internet connection required)
• Start Wi-Light 2 to see and select connected devices
• Remotely program CQSA-E controllers and light shows from anywhere
• Configure the CQSA-E remotely from any smartphone, tablet or computer
• Update firmware and perform project maintenance remotely
• No additional hardware or software required and no monthly fees