"WBS-200HD" WIRELESS INTERCOM BASE
The new ALTAIR WBS-200HD base station allows the use of a maximum of 4 single channel wireless beltpacks, plus up to 20 wired intercom beltpacks and/or stations.This lets the user set up mixed wireless/wired solutions to fit the requirements of any different installation.
This new base station replaces its predecessor (WBS-200), keeping the compatibility with it and with any ALTAIR wireless beltpack.
– Dual pre-amble diversity antenna system detects and selects the higher radio signal, ensuring the best possible range and minimizing dropouts. When used along with any ALTAIR “HD” wireless beltpack the station will deliver an improved wideband audio quality.
– When more beltpacks are needed the unit can be used in “slave” mode by wiring base stations acrross the working area, expanding the number of wireless users in a cellular arrangement.
– Digital encryption process ensures the privacy of the communication line.
– The base unit can be powered externally from another intercom base station or from a 12 volts battery.
– Two detachable omni antennas are provided with the unit. External high gain directive antennas can be mounted when needed to increase the coverage area.
- Frequency:1900 Mhz band
- Transmit Power:22 dBm typically.
- Receive Sensitivity:-92 dBm typically.
- Number of beltpacks per base:1 to 4 units maximum in party, line full duplex conversation.
- Party line Channels:2 Channels: A and B selectable.
- “Wideband” audio quality:100Hz – 7kHZ when used along with ALTAIR “HD” beltpacks.
- Program Input:Line or Mic level selection.
- Audio Out:Party line or Mic only selectable.
- Stage Announce Out:Allows PA announces from mic base and from Manager beltpacks.
- Headset type:Selectable, dynamic or electret.
- Headset connectors:4 pin XLR male & 4 pin mini XLR.
- Power requirements:90 to 250 VAC / 50-60 Hz/ 10 Watts.
- Dimensions/weight:482X150 mm, 1U HE / 3 Kg.