The revolutionary Smart Player for hassle-free, professional light shows and automated projects.
Say hello to S-PLAY:
The smart player for light shows.
In simple terms, think of it as being like a video recorder for lights – only so much more, because it can trigger non-lighting events too.
With a built-in effects generator and intuitive, onboard controls to record, edit, schedule and play cues, you don’t have to be an experienced lighting designer or systems integrator to conjure up amazing performances using the S-PLAY, but your audience will think you are. Plug and play show technology has never before looked so good, or been this easy to master.
With countless applications from theatrical or entertainment events to architectural design and smart home integrations, S-PLAY is the dream companion for any automation project.
- Reliable and compact solid state design: the perfect tool for permanent installations.
- Web-based scene generator, timeline editor and comprehensive scheduler: simply drag and drop cues, events and triggers in the user-friendly interface.
- Play back static and dynamic scenes using multiple protocols via a wide range of I/O connectors.
- Versatile triggering options: send commands to remote hardware (e.g. Crestron, Control4, Philips Dynalite, Clipsal C-Bus).
- Control S-PLAY from an iPad or tablet by using one of the many Remote API options.
- Use DC power or the convenience of Power over Ethernet.
Inputs / outputs
- 10/100 network port with Power over Ethernet (If you are not using PoE, the S-PLAY supports a direct 12-24vDC power input through a DC jack)
- 2 x bi-directional 5-pin XLR DMX Ports for recording or playing back shows.
- Bi-directional serial port to send or receive RS232 commands.
- 4 x Digital contact closure inputs for detecting switching.
- 2 x change over relays for controlling analog or switchable hardware.